- Soil type: Clay and limestone deeper cool soil
- Age of the vineyard: 11 to 23 years old vines.
- Pruning: Guyot Simple
- Harvest: mechanical and at night in order to avoid oxidation.
- Average yield: 55 hl/ha
- Density of planting: 4400 vine plant/ha
- Elevation: 240m
- Climate: Mediterranean with oceanic influence
Destemming of the grape, each grape variety is vinified separately, no skin contact, low temperature racking at 8°C. 3 weeks fermentation under low controlled temperatures (18°C maximum) with selected yeasts. From the 2nd week of fermentation, 30% of the Chardonnay finishes its fermentation in oak barrels and will then be aged in oak barrels for 4 months. The remaining chardonnay and viognier are aged in stainless steel tanks.