- Soil type : Clayey-limestone deeper cool soil
- Vineyard age : 8 to 31 year-old vines.
- Pruning : Cordon de Royat (Chardonnay only)/Guyot simple
- Harvest : Mechanical at night to protect from premature oxidation.
- Average yield : 68 hl/ha
- Density of planting : 4400 vine plant/ha
- Elevation : 240m
- Climate : Mediterranean climate with warm days and a cooling breeze from the sea 10 km away.
Destemming of the grape, each grape variety is vinified separately, partly skin contact on Sauvignon and Colombard, low temperature racking at 10°C. 3 to 5 weeks fermentation under controlled temperatures (17°C) with selected yeasts. Aged on lees for 3 months in stainless steel vat with regular “batonnage” (stirring of the lees).