- Soil type : Clay and limestone
- Vineyard age : 8 to 31 year-old vines
- Pruning : Cordon de Royat et Guyot Simple
- Harvest : Mechanical at night in order to avoid oxidation
- Average yield : 68 hl/ha on average.
- Density of planting : 4400 vine plant/ha
- Elevation : 240m
- Climate : Mediterranean with oceanic influence
Grape destemming, separate vinification for each varietal. Pneumatic press, free run juice is only used for our rosé. Fermentation for 3 weeks on average at 17°C. The wine is aged on its lees with regular “batonnage” for 40 days in new coated cement vats. During the ageing process we look at maintaining a maximum fruit expression and concentration thanks to regular pumping over.