- Climate : Mediterranean.
- Elevation : 240m
- Soil type : Clayed Limestone with gravels with red soils in some part of the vineyard.
- Age : Between 15 and 30 years old
- Density of planting : 4400 vine plant/ha
- Pruning : Cordon de Royat and Guyot Simple
- Harvest : Mechanical harvest at night.
- Average yield : 56 hl/ha
Traditional vinification. After pressing, the skins of the Viognier are blended with Syrah grapes prior to fermentation (at 25-28°C). Maceration lasts for two weeks. Three daily pumping over during fermentation, then daily humidification of the cap during two weeks. The wine is then very softly pressed with a pneumatic press. Only the free run juice is used in the blend. 30% of the wine has done its malolactic fermentation in oak barrels and has been aged for 5 months in barrel. The rest of the wine has been aged in stainless steel tanks.