Arrogant Frog Chardonnay Organic
- Colour: Bright gold yellow with straw yellow tints
- Nose: Very elegant with a quintessence of pineapple, hazelnuts and lime-blossom, aromas of quince, vanilla and toasted bread.
- Palate: Rich and mellow, with tropical aromas coming first and evolving towards more mineral and buttery notes.
- Food pairing: Serve at 10°C with seafood and fish dishes, white meats and also Foie Gras, blue cheeses or fruit desserts. This wine will also be very enjoyable alone as a relaxing drink!
- Appellation : IGP Pays d’Oc
- Grape Variety : 100% Chardonnay
Soil type: Clay and limestone
Age of the vineyard: between 19 and 27 years.
Pruning: Single Guyot
Harvest: mechanical at night to avoid oxidation
Average yield: 60hl/ha
Planting density: 4400 vines/ha
Climate: Mediterranean with oceanic influences
Residual sugar: 1.8g/l
Total acidity: 3.55g/l
De-stemming. Pneumatic pressing. Cold filtration at 6-8°C. Slow fermentation under controlled temperature (15-18°C max) with selected yeasts, in stainless steel tanks, then 15% of the wine is aged in barrels from 1 to 3 wines.
There are no reviews yet.