Arrogant Frog – Tutti Frutti Red
- Colour : Medium to deep purple garnet red.
- Nose : Elegant and complex with a quintessence of red berries, ripe strawberries, with a hint of spicies and liquorice notes
- Palate : Well balanced, soft, rich and lively. Long finish on plum notes.
- Food pairing : Best served at 17 ° C with pastas, barbecues, poultry, light meals and soft cheeses or fruit desserts. To enjoy its Arrogant qualities to the fullest serve it slightly cool.
- Appellation : IGP Pays d'Oc
- Grape Varieties : 28% Grenache, 25% Merlot, 24% Syrah, 8% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Mourvèdre, 7% Cabernet Franc
- Soil type : Clay, Limestone and gravels to deeper clayed and limestone soils
- Vineyard age : 8 to 31 year-old vines
- Pruning : Cordon de Royat, Simple Guyot
- Harvest : Mechanical at night in order to avoid oxidation
- Average yield : 65 hl/ha
- Density of planting : 4400 vine plant/ha
- Elevation : 240m
- Climate : Mediterranean with oceanic influence
Destemming of the grape, each grape variety is vinified separately. Skin contact at 10 °C for 3 days prior to 6 days fermentation at 22 to 24 °C with daily pumping. We use different technics of maceration in order to favour a maximum of colour and fruit extraction without the tannins. The wine is aged for 4 months in cement vats.